16.5.15

[REVIEW] THE BODY SHOP ALL-IN-ONE BB CREAM 02

Yap BB cream, I'm a little bit 'traumatic' with this kinda thing since #youknowwhat in previous review about my skin. But..I'm always curious to try and try again. And now..The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream's turn. 
I choose shade 02 as it's suggested by the BA.


My first impression was..I love the smell!
And somehow, I love the packaging, too haha
Aluminium foil covering the mouth of the tube

The texture is not too creamy, a lil bit liquidy. The good thing is the white cream transform and suits our skin tone. So actually we don't need to worry about the wrong shade, maybe. But don't forget to shake the tube before apply.

The coverage is not so good and...didn't cover anything on me, the scars and lalala since it's a light cream. But I love how natural it goes.
The oil-control is not that bad, it last 5-6 hours on my combination-skin.


Nothing much different between before and after, it looks natural and me loveeey!
So let's just pray this BB cream doesn't give any breakout for me haha


Price: IDR 229.000 for 25ml
  • Pros: Good smell, the transform into our skin tone, moisturizing, dewy look!
  • Cons: Not so good coverage
Rate: 6/10
Repurchase? Yes.

*Hasil dan kecocokan produk pada setiap kulit akan berbeda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for visiting my e-dairy!